Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Personal Data
- Service Provider
- Third-party Social Media Service
- Usage Data
means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ridebits Inc., 8 The Green Suite 11022 Dover, DE 19901, USA
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many use.
refers to: Delaware, United States
means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
refers to the Website and MoveBooker applications.
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
refers to MoveBooker, accessible from www.getmovebooker.com
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Registration and Company Contact Information
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Company Name
- Your Title in the company
- Credit card information
- Billing and mailing addresses
- Other payment-related information
- Operating system type and version number
- Manufacturer and model
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- IP address
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- The website you visited before browsing our website
- How long you spent on a page or screen
- How you interact with our emails
- Navigation paths between pages or screens
- Date and time
- Pages viewed
- Links clicked
- Language preferences
Third party source data
- Profile information gathered from social networking sites
- Information that you have viewed or interacted with our content
- Email addresses
- Phone number
- Geolocation data
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website and Services, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website and Services.
Purpose: These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects to personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service: including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- Carrying out legitimate business purposes: including invoicing, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Display personalized advertisements: to advertise to you and to provide personalized information, including serving and managing advertisements on third party sites to support our marketing activities and advertises our products and services unless You have opted not to receive such information
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Compliance with Law Enforcement: to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process including to respond to subpoenas or request from government authorities.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
We may share your personal information in the following situations
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Note that content may remain on our digital properties even if you cease using the Sites or we terminate access to the Sites.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
Depending on your location and subject to applicable laws, you may have certain data protection rights. If you are a resident of the EEA or the UK, you can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the contact information below
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account. Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Our Services and Sites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may not attempt to register for our Services or send any information about yourself to us. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 and believe that the child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Links to Other Websites